Sunday, June 28, 2009

June 25, 2009, 11pm: The weekend before
















Last weekend:
I went to the flower festival. Saw some flowers/cacti (love them cacti) I have never seen before, and a robotic squid that danced. Also went to a concert nearby my school. Nature loved the music so much; the birds sang along and chirped the whole way through. Also went to the Hakodate Art Museum. Alone. Because I thought my friends ditched me, but really I misinterpreted where we were supposed to meet. But, it’s ok, it’s such a small world, I randomly bumped into them 3 hours later while I was trying to find my way home, but got lost.

I always get lost. I bike to school everyday, and one day I biked 30 minutes in the opposite direction before I realized it wasn’t the right way. That day it took me an hour to get to school. I was just on time but that’s because I went so fast on my bike that I almost got hit by a car. To think, that Melissa Lohmann would have dropped off the face of this earth just like that!

On a lighter note, Japanese ceramic pottery class is pretty fun. I’m just really bad at it. They basically made mine for me. Kendo is cool: I like yelling while swinging a wooden stick. O violence.

4 comments:

  1. "I like yelling while swinging a wooden stick. O violence."

    o violence indeed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    hahaha! psis!

    Violence is my favorite part of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ceramics class looks like fun, molding a tit? lol, just joking!. so you bike to school every day? hows that working out for you? i'd rather die then bike to school? lol. you need anger management!!!!!.. lol.

    by the way, I'd miss u alot if u just u know, peaced out from this world so try to stay alive long enough to see u. :) lol..

    hows the friends coming along? meeting new people? how about your japanese? getting better.
    I here yakuza is big out there? Shed some light on that issue.

    miss u.
    jelo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i time posting is wrong on this. its July 6th, 1 43am my time. lol just felt like throwing it out there.

    ReplyDelete